FlashScan V2 with GM and Dodge Cummins Tuning supports a wide range of late model GM and Dodge Cummins controllers using OBDII CAN and GM controllers using OBDII VPW J1850 communications protocols.
FlashScan V2 with GM and Dodge Cummins Tuning allows customers to tune the following supported vehicles:
- GM Gas Supported Vehicles
- GM Transmission Supported Vehicles
- GM Diesel Supported Vehicles
- Flash Only Supported Vehicles
- Dodge Cummins Supported Vehicles
FlashScan V2 with GM and Dodge Tuning ships with four VIN licenses. Out of the box, FlashScan V2 is capable of tuning four supported engine controllers (ECM or PCM) and four supported transmission controllers (TCM). The ECMs/PCMs and TCMs can be be from different vehicles. 97/98 LS1 Stream is also included.
Additional VIN Licenses (up to a limit of 220 per FlashScan V2 device) or Unlimited Stream Licenses (for selected controllers) may be purchased.
FlashScan V2 Package Contents
- FlashScan V2 interface device
- EFILive Scan and Tune software installation CD
- 2 x AD-2 external input connectors
- EFILive OBDII cable (J1962-A to RJ45)
- EFILive USB cable (USB-A to USB-B)
- EFILive Serial cable (RJ12 to DB9 female)