BD carries fuel injectors for the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke engine remanufactured by UpTime Parts/PurePower Technologies - an OE rebuilding company.
PurePower goes beyond all aftermarket rebuilders by replacing components typcially reused such as the rail connections, thru-rod, nuts and belleville washers, o-rings, springs and spool valves.
- The Control Valve body and spool are both precision ground to specific diametrical clearance for sealing and directing oil for injector operation. All spools are replaced 100% and machined to original specification. All other competitors re-use these valves.
- Each injector is 100% flow tested and nitrogen tested for leaks. Flow volume, leakage rate, max needle lift and valve opening pressure (VOP) are also tested.
- All sealing surfaces are refinished and maintain less than 2 microns of flatness, which assures long life, high mileage and performance.
- The intensifier body is precision honed then matched with new plungers to operate at extreme pressures and temperatures.
- While the competition reuses old dampening pins and check plates, PurePower replaces both parts to prevent cavitation.
Forget the aftermarket rebuilders, buy a quality OEM injector at an aftermarket price.